Q Parent Portal Account
Q Parent Portal AccountLogin: https://q.mvusd.net/production/parentportal
Your PIN, which is your user name, will be supplied to you by a district email or through your school site that will be sent out the week prior to school starting in August. Student Schedule information will be available two days prior to school starting.
New features for the 2020/21 school year include:
- A new mobile App!
- Parents will be able to report student absences directly from the portal or app!
- Electronic State Score reports from student CAASPP testing
'Through ParentConnection you will also be able to:
- Update your phone and email preferences in real-time
- Update emergency contacts
- Email teachers
- View your child’s schedules
- Check your child’s attendance
- For Middle and High School students, view posted marks, print report cards and if teachers are using the Grade Book, view assignments and classroom notes.
- Reset your OWN password!
How to access the ParentConnection Portal:
- If you have your new PIN and password simply enter them in the area to the left and click on "Log In".
- If you have your PIN but not your password please enter your pin in the section to the left and click the "Reset Your Password" link.
- Resetting your password will generate a temporary password and send it to the email we have on file.