Having Trouble Logging into Clever, Zoom, Google Classroom, etc?
Common Issues for students:
Problem: Clever log in- when they click the “Log In with Active Directory” it just refreshes the page and they never get the pop up to enter their login credential
Solution: Restart the Chromebook. IF that does not work wait 10 minutes and try logging in again. See image below
Clever still not working for your child?
If restarting the Chromebook did not work to get the student into Clever try this:
1. On your computer, open Chrome.
2. At the top right, click More .
3. Click More tools Clear browsing data.
4. At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
5. Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
6. Click Clear data
Problem: Parents get a warning that the page is not safe
Solution: Click on Advanced, click on Proceed, this will open up the site they are trying to access. See image and video below:
Problem: Google Classroom error “Blocked by Administrator”
Solution: Follow the steps below to update the Chromebook.
- At the bottom right, select the time.
- Select Settings.
- If you are having issues with Setting page-turning Black or White
At the bottom of the left panel, select the "About Chrome OS".
Under "Google Chrome OS," you'll find which version of the Chrome operating system your Chromebook uses.
Select Check for updates.
If your Chromebook finds a software update, it will start to download automatically.
After the update is complete, click the “Restart” button to restart your Chromebook
- Open Chrome Browser
- Click on the 3 dots a the top right of the browser to access the Menu
- Next, you select Help > and then click on About Google Chrome
- Click on Chrome OS Settings, and then skip to Step 5.
Problem: Can’t log into Clever after trying the above steps
Solution: Check the Zoom Link in Google Classroom so you can bypass the Clever log in for now. See the image example below.
Watch the tutorial videos here:
Webpage with more resources to help:
Lastly, parents with technical issues beyond what is mentioned above will need to fill out the Google Form for Tech Support to request that someone call them back.
During school hours
If you are having a technical emergency and you need immediate assistance call us here at the school 951-571-4700. We are happy to help
For after-hours tech support, call the Help Desk
(951) 571-7676 from 4:30 - 9 p.m., M-F; 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Sat; and 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. Sun